Tuesday, November 5, 2013

today

"So, you guys coming out to play with me or what??" 




You know, keeping our usual school schedule is quite difficult when there's so much snow fun to be had outside.




"None for me, thanks. I prefer being cozy in mama's bed and napping the winter days away myself."






He's old enough for the back carrier, yay! Now I can do more dishes, yay...... wait a minute. Maybe I shouldn't be celebrating. Hmm. ;)




Snowy wonderful wilderness right out my back door. Love!



This is a familiar sight... memories of last winter are all coming back to me. Here is the trail of snow clothes leading in from the back door! I think we may have to create some new habits in the children for when they come in. LOL




Dear God,
Thank you for allowing me to wake up this morning and spend another day on this good earth!
Amen




6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Aubrey! Yes, I am also so thankful for all of the moments - crazy and otherwise - we are so blessed.
    The snow! We have had two nights in the teens here, but no real snow yet.
    Thinking of you,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look GREAT!! I've been following you since Little Miss Farmgirl was born 2 years ago. I'm disabled so I live vicariously through your blog! I keep thinking I want to put in raised beds and try 'Handicap Urban Homesteading' but I'm not sure people would really be intrested HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Wisconsin (and actually lived on the Idaho side of the Tetons for two years) so I am very familiar with the trail of snow clothes, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of you and baby T! We are getting colder here now, that that trail of wet snowy clothes will be here soon! Danielle R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aubrey! I don't know if you remember me - I was on hipmama, and then LiveJournal (dogfacedgirl/doggess), and I have a now 11!! year old daughter - Green Eva. I was thinking about you the other day and googled "zjande" and found you here. Your life looks so lovely, I will be excited to read about what you've been up to and how you've been. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah! Of course I remember you! How fun that you found me. That's weird that searching for zjande brings up this blog. It'd be so fun to get all caught up with you! Do you keep a blog anywhere, or Facebook?

      Delete